Explore This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

From Goth to Ganguro

여러분 안녕하세요! 


This is my first post and it's about something abit fun. Well my sis was in the bathroom doing her makeup for quite a long time. Wondering what she was doing, I went to check. It seems that she was "Transforming" herself into a Ganguro Gyaru!!
You'd think that i'd be surprised but I wasn't. Due to her being a Make-up Artist, im used to seeing things like this:   
                  
This is My Sis aka Itoshii-hito (My Sis's Blog)
Well as you can see, she went all out. When I saw her she was expecting my expression to be somewhat shocked , But I wasn't lol. I actually thought it was a good idea to join her and have her do my make-up like she's done many times before.
Before doing the Ganguro look on me, she did something that she thought suit me alot more which was the rocker look. Seeing how I just recently dyed my hair, it sounded like a fun idea.
Well here's a few pics of what she did at first: 


Well those are only like 3/100ths of the pics we took (My sis likes to take alot of pics). While i still had this makeup on and my sis still had her's, we took a picture ^ ^
Well after this we did do another look that was more elegant and involved heels but I don't feel like sharing those pics.

NOW TIME FOR THE MAIN...uhh...SHOOOWW (idk)

Here are the pics of our Ganguro Transformations :D







Teehee, i took the wig thaat she was wearing before. I liked it .

Well i hope you enjoyed this post and that you enjoyed our interesting look of the day.

For those of you that don't know what a Gyaru or Ganguro is, click here Ganguro and/or Gyaru





No comments:

Post a Comment