Explore This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Packages from Wholesale-dree.net and Seoul Fashion Center

WOOHOO! Finally the things I ordered came in the mail. Well actually my items from Whole-sale came 2-3 days ago. Just today I received what I ordered from Seoulfashioncenter. I was pretty pleased with the packaging. What I ordered came in a box that looked like this:


It looks alittle messed up because of the terrible weather  here in New England but when you open it, it had protective padding and BUBBLE WRAP 
....Anyways, well even though i ordered something as little as... Stickers (hehe) they still made sure my stickers came in one peice :D

Also in the box there was a tiny envelope showing your transaction .(What you ordered/ how much etc.)


Okay well as for Whosale-dress.net, the shipping was alright. The only thing that bothered me was that the items i ordered (2 Bags) smelt kinda fishy.(and like ramen noodles?)
Well the quality of the items where good and it only took about a week to process and about 2-3 days to ship. (Seoul's took about 1 week and 5 days)

Here's the bags:


I would definitely recommend ordering from Seoul Fashion Center and if you want to order from a dependable wholesale website with very cheap prices (Yet kinda high shipping but it's understandable) then shop at Wholesale-dress.net




No comments:

Post a Comment