Explore This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hurricane Irene

Ah, Finally. My electricity is back up.
I was afraid that I would be stuck without electricity for days and I wouldn't be able to post blogs for you guys out there 

Well not really. Since i live in Rhode Island, I really wasn't expecting much. I was just waiting for the heavy winds and rain and that's what we got.
The only bad things that really happened were a few trees RIPPED out of the grown and violently pushed over by the wind.

Here's a pic of one:
This is a pretty tree that was RIPPED out of the ground by the ferocious wind the next street over. I think the people that own the house chopped the tree rather than putting it back up
What a waste of a nice look healthy tree.

The next pics are just a few pics I took while walking to the tree above. As you can see there's mostly just peices of tree and stuff lying around.



 This last pic is just a little old tree that fell on my street.

Okay so that's all that went on outside my house.
o-o But what went on inside stunk
My power was off from 9:30am and just come on recently around 8:30pm. I basically just sat there watching the storm, wasting a perfectly good day.

How boring right?

Yeah it really was.
Well now that that's over, I'll continue keeping you guys posted .

안녕히 가세요 ^ ^;









No comments:

Post a Comment